Our Story

My photo
Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
At Leafy Greens we support, sustainable organic agriculture and responsible business practices. This reflects our deep respect and love for the planet and for those around us. We use organic ingredients wherever possible, and guarantee that our products are free from refined sugars, 100% dairy-free, free from any added preservatives, are mostly gluten-free, no additives and no animal products whatsoever!

Friday, July 22, 2016

This is our CHOCOLATE ORANGE CHEESECAKE🍊...the recipe is in our #recipebook which is entitled RECIPES FROM OUR ORGANIC GARDEN, by #AntoniaDeLuca. But this picture is courtesy of a customer who made this cake at home...and this is what he had to say: Dear Antonia, We met at your #restaurant last month on the 30th and you kindly autographed your #recipe book for us. I just had to get in touch to say that I did your ‘Chocolate Orange Cheesecake’ today and ‘WOW’, I’m over the moon🌙 the way it’s turned out. I just had to cut a slice and take a photo to show you.. It’s the first time I’ve done what I would say is a ‘patisserie’ and it won’t be the last🍰 I’m ever so pleased we met, to you and your crew at ‘Leafy Greens’💚 Regards and Best Wishes, Vaughan🙏🏻


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2a1lybH

No comments:

Post a Comment