Our Story

My photo
Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
At Leafy Greens we support, sustainable organic agriculture and responsible business practices. This reflects our deep respect and love for the planet and for those around us. We use organic ingredients wherever possible, and guarantee that our products are free from refined sugars, 100% dairy-free, free from any added preservatives, are mostly gluten-free, no additives and no animal products whatsoever!

Monday, June 13, 2016

#Repost @antoniadeluca with @repostapp ・・・ As my morning after trekking to see the #gorillas yesterday, I had to get on my mat to stretch and move. I feel so blessed to be able to use my healthy body, hike for whole days and practice #yoga. I feel so happy and grounded after a few days in the wild. Now back to work with #balance and #gratitude🙏🏻. #wellnessambassador #antoniadeluca #antonias #leafygreens #exercise #healthylifestyle #healthiswealth #healthylife #healthybody


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1ZK3fsD

No comments:

Post a Comment