Our Story

My photo
Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
At Leafy Greens we support, sustainable organic agriculture and responsible business practices. This reflects our deep respect and love for the planet and for those around us. We use organic ingredients wherever possible, and guarantee that our products are free from refined sugars, 100% dairy-free, free from any added preservatives, are mostly gluten-free, no additives and no animal products whatsoever!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Atlanta

Hi all

I just arrived in Atlanta, I am going to be doing a 3 day full on, one on one, Live Blood Analysis Training. I am about to start the training now. Will keep you all updated on how it goes.
Also been checking out, there seem to be quite a few raw vegan places in Atlanta so I will see if I can get to any of them.
Exciting times ahead!
Yours in Health & Greens
Antonia

ps. for my dinner last night I had a NAKED Green Smoothie. They are sooooo good. They are available just about everywhere and has the following ingredients:
apple, banana, kiwi, mango, pineapple, spirulina, garlic, chlorella, barley grass, wheat grass, ginger, parsley, broccoli, spinach and blue green algae. Only 140 calories per serving. Looks weird but tastes amazing!! (that's their slogan), cute, I like that. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment